Excited!- NYC Vegetarian Festival- April 3 , 2011

We are so looking forward to the Vegetarian festival in NYC on April 3, 2011 (SUNDAY). Checkout the website of the event! The event is Free from 10:00 AM to 6 PM


Address: The Altman Building
135 West 18th Street (Between 6th and 7th Avenues)

See You All There!

UPDATE: I was surprised to see so many people at the festival. I had to wait 3 hours in the line to get into building. I was so happy to see that people were there for a cause and not for "free-food". This was the first festival of such kind, and I wish and pray that there will be many more. This will generate more exposure among people.
Inside the building, there were organizations, and food vendors showcasing vegetarian and vegan food products. And let me tell you, the vegan food we tasted was so delicious. We bought a lot of things, learned about new organization, and felt so happy that we were not alone. There are so many people and organizations, which have similar goals as ours. I wish I lived in NYC, because there are so many things to get involved with. One day soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment