Alba Botanica- Treat Yourself With Love and Not With Cruelty


I became vegetarian to fight against animal cruelty one year ago. I am still going strong! I also make sure that I use beauty products, which are not tested on animals. Alba Botanica is such company that does not test their products on animals, and all their product ingredients are not tested on animals.

I use two of their products, which I LOVE. I bought both of them from Whole Foods Market.

1) French Lavender Bath and Shower Gel (32 fl. oz.)
100% vegetarian ingredients and no animal testing
Comments: I love taking a shower with this product. It smells so good, and I feel refreshed after using this shower gel.
Here is the link:


2) Aloe Vera SPF 30 Natural Sunblock (4 oz.)
Picture (See Above)
100% vegetarian ingredients and no animal testing.
Comments: I used to get acne now and then with my old sunscreen, but with ALBA product, my skin is clear. I just love it!
Here is the link:


I am going to try more of their products!!!

Here is their website- Alba Botanics

No comments:

Post a Comment