Amani's Veggie Garden- Best Vegan Food Ever!in South Jersey!




Ever since me and my husband became vegetarian, we been looking for restaurants which offer great vegetarian options. One of my co-workes, whose two grown-up sons (24 and 18 years old) are vegan, recommended to try this vegetarian/vegan restaurant. I was hesitant in the begining because I was worried if I tried something vegan and if I don't like it, I will be very disappointed. I am not vegan yet, but I buy (@ Wholefoods) all organic milk and cheese, and buy cage free eggs, which I try not to eat a lot.



So last week, we went to this place. There is no seating but a picnic bench right outside the restaurant. The menu is big, tons of options. I order Chicken Cheese Steak with jalapenos, and my husband ordered General Tso's Chicken. We sat at the picnic table and ate our dinner. Let me tell you, I kept telling my husband that General Tso's Chicken taste and feel like real chicken. I even said to my husband that the restaurant is feeding us chicken. The dish was really good with brown rice and broccoli. My husband loved the chicken cheese steak as well. All in all, it was delicious! I recommend this place! I can't wait to go back and try there chicken wings.



Here is the website:http://www.amanisveggiegarden.com/

Address:177 South Centre Street, Merchantville, NJ 08109

Phone #: (856) 317-1949
Please support this buisness!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great find! Wish people would at least warm up to the idea of trying vegetairan food or try to have one meal a day without meat. It can open them to so many possibilities.

    Proud of my wife.

    Hardik

    ReplyDelete